The AquaThruster by Weeders Digest is the most effective, automated to help clean , protect and maintain your shoreline & beach.
- Guaranteed to drastically improve your shoreline in as little as a few days.
- The OPTIONAL 360 Oscillator can be set to rotate any amount from 0-360 degrees.
- Protects against weeds, algae, leaves, muck & decaying debris throughout the entire water column.
- Maintains up to a 150 ft diameter area from one location
- Reduces stagnant water
- Available in 110 or 220 Volt options.
- 5 mounting options to best fit your needs.
- 1/2hp – 3/4hp – 1hp & 2hp motors to choose from.
- All components are UL listed and UL approved.
- Includes two-year warranty
The 360 Oscillator is an optional add-on. It is not included in standard base packages. You can still rotate and adjust the AquaThruster manually as needed (VS automating the rotation with the 360 Oscillator)
NOTE: When selecting power cord lengths for The Aquathruster Motor and the 360 Oscillator – They DO NOT have to match as they do not use the same power cord. It is up to you which cord lengths to choose for each. The Oscillator cord does not have to be the same length as the AquaThruster.
|Dimensions||25 × 15 × 15 in|
1/2 HP, 3/4 HP, 1 HP, 1 HP – 240 volt, 2 HP – 240 volt
50 ft, 100 ft, 150 ft, 200 ft
AQUATHRUSTER MOUNTING OPTIONS
We have designed a variety of Dock Mounted & Freestanding options to fit every application.
- The Dock Plate Mount bolts to the top edge of your dock.
- Ideal for people who are willing and able to drill holes in decking and side of their dock.
- Less portable than our other mounts but The Aqua Thruster can be removed from the mount for easy storing.
- Can be used with or without the 360 Oscillator.
WATCH OUR MOUNT OVERVIEW & COMPARISON VIDEO
AQUATHRUSTER BLOWER MOTOR OPTIONS
Which HP should you choose? That simply depends on what you’re trying to accomplish. How large of an area do you want to keep clear of muck and bottom debris. And how much of an area on the surface do you want to clear away floating weeds and dead vegetation.
- SIZE/HP OPTIONS: 1/2hp • 3/4hp • 1hp • 2hp
- LENGTH OPTIONS: 50′ – 100′ – 150′ – 200′ – 250′
- VOLTAGE OPTIONS: 120v or 220v
The image below is designed to give you a general idea of the differences in “thrust power” between motor sizes.
NOTE: All units come standard WITHOUT the 360 Oscillator. It is an OPTIONAL add-on attachment.